Bartlefrere District (Ext)
Bartle Frere District was formed on the 23.6.1969 when the previous district which was called Innisfail District closed . In 1980, this district was part of the Coral Coast Area . In 2003, the District Commissioner was Sheila Doyle . Bartle Frere was de-registered on 9th August 2006 .
Bartle Frere Groups (1971) : Babinda Scout Group, Cardwell Scout Group, Goondi Scout Group, Innisfail Scout Group, South Johnstone Scout Group, Tully Scout Group 
Bartle Frere Groups (1983) : Babinda Scout Group, Cardwell Scout Group, Goondi Scout Group, Innisfail Scout Group, Tully Scout Group, Wangan Scout Group 
Bartle Frere Groups (2003) : Goondi Scout Group, Innisfail Scout Group, South Johnston Scout Group, Tully Scout Group, Missionn Beach Scout Group 
- Scouting in Queensland (1969). “Warrant Changes”. Vol. 8 (6), July, p.20.
- Scout (1980) Area & District Directory, September, p.8.
- Scouts Australia, Queensland Branch. Electronic archive database retrieved 8 April 2018
- Haskard, D. (1983). The complete book of Australian Scout badges: Part 2, Queensland and Papua New Guinea. Chatswood, NSW: Badgophilist Publications. p. 5.
- The Boy Scouts Association, Queensland Branch (1971). Area, group and district directory 1971. Abel & Co.
- The Scout Association of Australia, Qld Branch. (1983). Directory: Areas, Regions, Districts, Groups 1983.