Brisbane North District (Ext)
Brisbane North district is named after Brisbane City which is named after the Brisbane River, which was explored by John Oxley, an explorer, in 1823 and named after Sir Thomas Brisbane, the then Governor of New South Wales. Brisbane North district was established in 1943 [1, 2], and in 1943, its District Commissioner was E.C. Seale , and its first annual district meeting (i.e., Local Association) was held in 2943  The district closed in 31st March 1988 , and its groups were absorbed into a re-structured Charles S Snow district.
Brisbane North District Groups (1958): 1st Albion Scout Group, 1st Enoggerra Scout Group, 1st Everton Park Scout Group, 1st Gordon Park Scout Group, 1st Grovely Scout Group, 1st Newmarket Scout Group, 1st Stafford Scout Group, 2nd Wilston Scout Group, 1st Wooloowin Scout Group. 
Brisbane North District Groups (1971): Albion Scout Group, Gordon Park Scout Group, Newmarket Scout Group, Stafford Scout Group, Valley Scout Group, Wilston Scout Group, Wooloowin Scout Group 
Brisbane North District Groups (1983): Gordon Park Scout Group, Newmarket Scout Group, Stafford Scout Group, Valley Scout Group, Wilston Scout Group, Wooloowin Scout Group 
- Fones, R. (1992). In the light of all the years. Toowong, Australia: The Scout Association of Australia-Queensland Branch. p. 80.
- The Totem (1943). “Appointments”. Vol 5 (52), March p. 22.
- The Totem (1943). “District Notes”. Vol 5 (59), September p. 2.
- The Scout Association of Australia, Qld Branch. Brisbane North Area Annual Report 1988. p. 1
- Haskard, D. (1983). The complete book of Australian Scout badges: Part 2, Queensland and Papua New Guinea. Chatswood, NSW: Badgophilist Publications. p. 1.
- The Boy Scouts Association (1958). Brisbane North District Calander.
- The Boy Scouts Association, Queensland Branch (1971). Area, group and district directory 1971. Abel & Co.
- The Scout Association of Australia, Qld Branch. (1983). Directory: Areas, Regions, Districts, Groups 1983.