Dulendella District (Ext)
Q = Queensland
Leaf & branch = Dulendella leaves
Dulendella district is derived from “Doolandella”, or “Dulandella” as expressed by Aboriginal people, refers to the fruit of the Geebung tree, a broad leaved shrub with yellow fruit which grows in the area . Dulendella district was established in 1964, and some of the groups in it were taken out of Wonargo district . Dulandella District’s first District Commissioner was p. Rubie . Sometime in the 1980s the name of the spelling of the district changed from “Dulandella” to “Dulendella”. Dulendella and Pine Rivers district both closed in 1988 and combined to become Bramble Bay district .
Dulandella District Groups (1964): Aspley Scout Group, Bald Hills Scout Group, Geebung-Zillmere Scout Group, Zillmere (S.A.) Scout Group 
Dulandella District Groups (1971): Aspley Scout Group, Bald Hills Scout Group, Geebung-Zillmere Scout Group, Yugara Scout Group, Zillmere (S.A.) Scout Group 
Dulendella District Groups (1983): Albany Creek Scout Group, Aspley Scout Group, Bald Hills Scout Group, Geebung Scout Group 
- Geebung (Dulendella) (Persoonia stadbrokensis) a small grape sized fruit.. (30/10/2018) Retrieved from: http://www.defence.gov.au/id/_Master/docs/Disposals/Bulimba%20Barracks%20Heritage%20Assessment%20-%20Part%202.pdf
- Australian Boy Scouts Association, Queensland Branch (1964). Annual Report 1963-1964.
- Australian Boy Scouts Association, Queensland Branch (1965). Annual Report 1964-1965.
- The Scout Association of Australia, Qld Branch. Brisbane North Area Annual Report 1988. p. 1.
- The Boy Scouts Association, Queensland Branch (1971). Area, group and district directory 1971. Abel & Co.
- The Scout Association of Australia, Qld Branch. (1983). Directory: Areas, Regions, Districts, Groups 1983.