Kalkadoon District (Ext)
Figure = Kalkadoon warrior
Hill = Battle Mountain
Where scouting was concerned, in 1980 Kalkadoon district was part of Southern and Western Region . Kalkadoon District was formed in 1967 (i.e., mentioned in the Branch Annual Report 1967/68, but not mentioned on Branch Annual Report 1966) and the first District Commissioner was Q. A. Richardson [3, 4, 5]. Kalkadoon district closed in 1993 . The first group to open in the district was 1st Mount Isa Scout Group that sarted in 1932, and got its den built in 1936 .
Kalkadoon district Groups (1968): Barkly Scout Group, Cloncury Scout Group, Soldiers Hill Scout Group, Winston Scout Group 
Kalkadoon district Groups (1971): Barkley Scout Group, Cloncurry Scout Group, Julia Creek Scout Group, Soldiers Hil Scout Group l, Winston Scout Group. 
Kalkadoon district Groups (1980-1990s): Barkley Scout Group, Winston Scout Group, Soldier’s Hill Scout Group, Sunset Scout Group, Cloncurry Scout Group, Julia Creek Scout Group, Normanton Scout Group, Mary Kathleen Scout Group, Muttaburra Scout Group 
Kalkadoon district Groups (1983): Barkly Scout Group, Winston Scout Group, Soldier’s Hill Scout Group, Cloncurry Scout Group, Julia Creek Scout Group, , Cubs of the Air (Mt. Isa) 
- In Kalkadoon Country by S.E, Pearson. (30/10/2018) Retrieved from:In Kalkadoon Country
- Scout (1980). “Coming Regional Events: Central and Coastal Region”. Jan-Feb, p.47.
- Australian Boy Scouts Association, Queensland Branch (1966). Annual Report 1965-1966.
- Australian Boy Scouts Association, Queensland Branch (1968). Annual Report 1967-1968.
- Scouting in Queensland (1970). Scouting’s explosive growth in North West Queensland. May, p. 2.
- Staddon, J. Asst Region Commissioner, Central and Western Region, and former District Commissioner, Kalkadoon District. Personal communique 15.3.2018.
- The Boy Scouts Association, Queensland Branch (1971). Area, group and district directory 1971. Abel & Co.
- The Scout Association of Australia, Qld Branch. (1983). Directory: Areas, Regions, Districts, Groups 1983.